Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Year 2016

Happy Leap Year! February 29 ... you only get to say THAT once every 4 years or so. LOL! I had a really bad cold yesterday & didn't do a whole lot. What I did manage to do, I barely remember. I had lots of sinus pain for the entire weekend & even slept on & off through a couple episodes of Stargate SG-1 last night. I played Minecraft, but only for a very short time. Yesterday was public server day & I logged into the Raw Minecraft server only to find that my chest had been raided & some of my path was destroyed. I asked the owner if there are any protections & he said yes, but I would have had to live much farther out from spawn to have them. Oh well. I placed a sign on my house saying "Free house" & logged out for the last time. Then I tried another server I had been on before called TreeHome & decided to move. I abandoned my 2-story home & walked to a new location. I found an ocelot, tamed it & now have an orange tabby cat. I went mining, went fishing, & processed everything. Before I could build though, hubby was ready to go out so we went to Sicily's & for some slices of pizza, went grocery shopping, & then came home & watched TV for the rest of the evening. I could have easily gone right back to bed as soon as I got up yesterday, & really wanted to go to bed as soon as we got back from the store, but it was way too early for hubby to even think of going o bed, so we stayed up until 2:a. 2 hours later than usual since his new job. I was SO tired by then! I feel much better though today, so ... yay! :) Minecraft 1.9 has officially been released & I've downloaded & run the new Minecraft 1.9 server. I now have a 1.7.10 server with mods & plugins, a 1.8.9 server with plugins, & now a 1.9 vanilla server. I can't wait for DynMap to come out with an update to run with 1.9! Have a great day everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment