Friday, February 12, 2016

February 12, 2016

Good morning! Yesterday I worked on the temperature & kit afghans while watching
In December 1914, an unofficial Christmas truce on the Western Front allows soldiers from opposing sides of the First World War to gain insight into each other's way of life.

I added a Steam game to my library:
Spoko & Poko: Drop in to the world of two friendly beetles: relaxed Spoko and angry friend Poko. They need your help to transport a ball to their cottage. Are you ready to help them? Remember to collect all diamonds on the way! 

Move the trolley and bounce the ball collecting points and diamonds. Then put the ball into the lower trolley. It is the only way to keep the treasures you collected before. When you collect all diamonds, you will go to the next level. 

There is enough fuel in the trolley to bounce the ball a fixed number of times. Try to plan your bounces in such a way, which allow you to put it into the lower truck at the end. 

The farther you are from the trolley, into which throw the ball, the more bonus you get. A small green light on the trolley indicates activation of the bonus.

Yesterday's game was Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2. I recorded the gameplay for a YouTube video, but in the end all I had was audio without any video. :/

I spent some time on that Minecraft Earth map & build my childhood home on the exact coordinates that it belongs on. WOO!

And did some work on the house on my server:

I ended up on Unified Gaming again last night but before I could devise a plan to build anything another player wanted to "meet". I logged out. Usually when a player wants to meet like that, they kill you & take all your stuff. I wasn't in the mood to die. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment