Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February 16, 2016

Good morning! :) Yesterday I tried out the game Syndicate. It was made in 1993 & it was OK I guess. I tried to log into the Sheep & Creeper Minecraft server & they were gone. Another server bites the dust. I logged into a different one instead, CrepitusMC. That little house with the red roof on the island is mine. It's partially hidden behind my neighbor's tall build. I added a basement yesterday which has windows facing out into the ocean underwater. Very relaxing down there. I also swapped out the acacia trees for my favorite spruce trees & added spruce trim to my house. From now on the roof will be done in stone brick & spruce instead of stone brick & acacia.
After that I got started on my new world on my server with the now working Millenaire mod. I built a starter house with an attached greenhouse & then started concentrating on the Millenaire village next to me. I want the village completed because I don't want us to smack into each other later on. If their village is finished I won't have to worry about them building over my build.




Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment