Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February 17, 2016

Good morning everyone! Not much going on yesterday. I logged into Unified Gaming & added onto my house ... even found a wolf & tamed it.

As for my server, the Millenaire village was finally finished. 2 problems though. 1st they ran out of space & the usual fix for that wasn't working. 2nd, the terminal started going nuts .. several entries per second & I couldn't stop it. It started as soon as I logged in & didn't stop until I logged out. I shut the server down, restarted it & logged back in several times, each with the same result. I googled the error & came up with nothing. That was a 1st ... ZERO hits in google? From what I could gather, I'm guessing the rapid error messages were being generated by something in Millenaire. I hated to do it, but I had to kill that world. Something glitched & I had no idea how to fix it. My other world, without the Millenaire village in it worked fine still. I created a new world last night, near a Millenaire village & glitch free (for now). It took 2 days to complete the other Millenaire village & I'm reluctant to go through all of that again, but I don't really have a choice. This village is a tiny bit farther away, so I won't worry about them building over my house like in the last one. I'm guessing they fixed that though since they built right up TO my house but not into it. Either that or I was extremely lucky with the placement of my house & was JUST outside their boundary. I was next to a Japanese village in the glitched game, this time I believe I'm next to a Mayan village.We'll see how the new game goes & how long I can go before it glitches (hopefully it won't). The glitch didn't start until the village was as completed as it was going to get, so maybe if I don't complete this village? I don't know. I don't have a screenshot because I haven't built anything yet. I had just finished my mining expedition last night, so the building will happen today.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment