Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15, 2016

Good morning everyone! Today is the day that hubby & I met 24 years ago. We spent Valentine's Day gaming ... separately. LOL! He played Battlefield 4 & I figured out why Millenaire wasn't working on my server. Once I fixed it, I had to start a new world so I could hopefully have a Millenaire village somewhere near my base. I must have created dozens of worlds, deleted them & tried again. I finally found a world I loved. Beautiful ... just the right biomes near spawn, a Taiga where my base will go (I love building with spruce trees), & a Millenaire village really close to my base. I mean very close! Eye shot from where my home will be! It's not a Norman village, but it'll do. :) Hubby & I went out late in the evening & grabbed a Valentine's Day breakfast at McDonald's & then came home & binge watched TV on Hulu until 4:a. I'm running on only 4 hours sleep right now, but the good news is, I'll be able to go to bed early tonight. See you all tomorrow & have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment