Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2018

Afghan of the Day:
Red w/ Glitter & White Afghan - SALE: 33% OFF!

Alexa of the Day: Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas!

Blog: A Tuesday when I didn't have to be up early to be anywhere. I slept in & Pete is STILL sleeping (yes, I checked to make sure he's still breathing). I spent yesterday playing a LOT of Minecraft. I played my usual 'mine & build', then I went back in & built a special build ... the compound. It's amazing, I was able to fit everything into the compound, so I deconstructed all the other builds I had made so far & restored the land to it's original beauty. The compound is surrounded by a Birch leaf hedge & has a fountain outside one of the side windows that's nice to both hear & see. It's completely full though, so I'll be adding builds still. Today I hope to get some mining done but won't build anything because I'm still trying to figure out the ProjectE mod. I don't have all the necessary materials I need to build anything from that mod just yet. Merry Christmas everyone!

Daily Cleaning of the Day: do your laundry, clean under your bedroom furniture, sweep & Swiffer WetJet your kitchen, dust your living room ceiling fan, sweep your driveway, & clean your car's door pockets.

DynMap of the Day:

Facebook of the Day:

Minecraft Screenshot of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:
Special Minecraft build: Compound

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment