Sunday, December 23, 2018

December 23, 2018

Afghan of the Day:
Peaceful Pastels Throw

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! It's officially holiday sweater season — which begs the question: How ugly is your holiday sweater?

Blog: Great news! I restarted my Minecraft server again. Oh, I missed it! Coop Life 2. YAY!!! I've decided to play differently this time. Instead of just mining & building, I'm going to try "most" of all the mods. Learn new things, build new contraptions. Even in modded worlds I still played mostly vanilla & used the mods to decorate (chisel, decocraft, etc.) & I love Pam's HarvestCraft. Coop Life is a great modpack though & I'm going to try out some of the tech stuff, the forestry, all of it. Wish me luck! I hope I don't blow myself up. HA! I just got an email from DoorDash: Monday and Tuesday are Christmas Eve & Christmas Day! As we celebrate across North America, DoorDash will be slightly altering open hours. Below is information on pay amounts and timing. Monday: DoorDash will be closing at 9 pm Tuesday: DoorDash will be open from 10 am to 9 pm. My Minecraft DynMap jut became active at http://64.74.111.216:10727/ ... woo!

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean your bathroom mirror, dust your intricate items in your bedroom, dust your kitchen stuff, dust pictures in your living room, sweep & Swiffer Wet Jet your hallway, & clean your car's windshield inside.

Facebook of the Day:

Minecraft Screenshot of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:
---pic

Random of the Day:
When You Like Your Job but Hate Your Office Culture

Reddit of the Day:
A tiny grain of sand stuck in the eye feels like a boulder.

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment