Friday, December 14, 2018

December 14, 2018

Afghan of the Day:
Beautiful Blue & Purple Shells Lapghan - SALE: 33% OFF!

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! On this day in 1979, English rock band The Clash released their highly acclaimed album, London Calling. If it had come out more recently, perhaps they would have called it London Texting.

Blog: I spent yesterday working on the Minecraft rail line for HOURS & I'm still not done. The line is almost 6,700 blocks long underground. It's not a pretty ride, but having it above ground would have meant griefers because everyone could have seen it & dismantled it. I will most likely finish it today! I rewrote my schedule yesterday for maximum profit with DoorDash once the truck is out of the shop & I'm on the road making money again. I moved this blog to evenings after I get home from work & also moved daily cleaning to after the blog in the evenings. This way I can get on the road earlier & make more money during the day. I stop dashing at sunset because it's pretty rough seeing addresses in the dark & I also don't like delivering to apartment complexes after dark since I'm alone. We were supposed to get the truck back 2 days ago, then yesterday, now they said today. I'm HOPING I'll be back on the road & making money by Monday morning! Now that the schedule is rewritten, the only factors determining how much I make every day is what time we get to bed at night, which directly affects what time I get up in the morning, & Kyle's work schedule since I'm his ride to & from work. OTHER than those 2 things, I'll be on the road making as much money as possible!

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean your bathroom sink & vanity, dust flat surfaces in your bedroom, clean your kitchen stove, dust living room pictures, sweep & mop your kitchen, & clean your car's dashboard.

Facebook of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:
Day off!

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:
Day off!

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day: Find someone who wants to invest in you, learn from you, see you win, support your vision and fall in love with you daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment