Thursday, December 27, 2018

December 27, 2018

Afghan of the Day:
Wendy Blanket - SALE: 33% OFF!

Alexa of the Day: Good morning! On this day in 1970, the original production of "Hello, Dolly!" closed after a six-year run. It has returned to Broadway four times since, including last year's Tony Award winning revival. So she's still glowing, she's still crowing, she's still going strong.

Blog: OK, I finally figured out ProjectE & the Transmutation Table in Minecraft Coop Life 2 last night. That thing is AMAZING! I love it!! I made another sale on Etsy & am heading out to the post office to get it mailed out. YAY! I had no Internet yesterday from when I got back from the post office until now. Nothing I can do, can't post this blog, can't do much of anything that requires a connection, so that's why there's a day missing in the posts. Due to lack of Internet, I was able to spend some time knitting my raglan sweater. I finished the main body & pattern & am now working on the bottom ribbing. So close to finished! Today I'm just going to take Kyle to work, come back, shower, get ready for work, & head out early. I didn't get much sleep last night because we had storms all night & the dogs were afraid. They kept barking at the thunder which kept me up most of the night. At 8:45a the Internet came back on. YAY! Headed out to work today, DoorDash was full & GrubHub had no runs. Bad news: No $ today. Good news: MINECRAFT! :D

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean your bathroom tile grout, de-cobweb your bedroom, sweep & Swiffer WetJet your kitchen floor, clean your living room windows inside & out, sweep your back porch, & clean your car's vents.

DynMap of the Day:

Facebook of the Day:

Minecraft Screenshot of the Day:
---pic

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment