Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year's Eve 2018

Afghan of the Day:
EMS / Police Inspired Afghan - SALE: 66% OFF!

Alexa of the Day: Good morning! Today is the final day of the year, a window between past and future, which we can look through with both gratitude and hope.

Blog: Last night I completely rewrote my schedule for 2019. Starting this morning I'm up at 6:a no matter what time we went to bed the night before. I make coffee, listen to my Alexa Daily Briefing, shower as soon as Pete's out the door for his job, then I get ready for my day & head to work. I should be in the center of McKinney every day before or 9:a. I have pre-scheduled my blocks for M-F, 9-5. The 1st week of 2019, I will make more money in a week than I ever have since I started Dashing. We'll see how well I hold up with Pete's sleep schedule. At least I'll be able to afford the 5 Hour Energy that I'm sure I'll be needing the 1st week. The 2nd week I may just start going to bed before Pete. Normally I can't do that because the tiniest thing will wake me up. I get a feeling though, that by the 2nd week of this, I'll be so exhausted from the lack of sleep the week before, that I'll sleep through anything. Once my sleep schedule is on track with my work schedule, it won't be long at all before all my debt is paid off. Then I'll start fixing up the house like I've always wanted to. Here's to a WONDERFUL 2019! 3 hours & 8 minutes of sleep last night. Holy crap I'm tired! But I'm determined to work "normal" hours in 2019.

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean / dust your bathroom curtains & blinds, dust your bedroom ceiling fan, dust your kitchen, vacuum the furniture in your living room, sweep your driveway, & clean your car's cup holders.

DynMap of the Day:

Facebook of the Day:

Minecraft Screenshot of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

Watch Face of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment