Thursday, December 13, 2018

December 13, 2018

Afghan of the Day:
Victorian Ripple Afghan - SALE: 66% OFF!

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! This week in 1977, John Travolta rose to stardom with the release of Saturday Night Fever, inspiring millions to hit the discos. As the Bee Gees sang: "You should be dancin' — yeah!"

Blog: Amazing day off yesterday! I spent almost then entire day playing Minecraft. I have finished Mount Falcon Manor & am now slowly moving all of my rooms into the manor & disassembling the corresponding builds. Even with everthing inside the manor, it's going to be about 75% empty. It's that huge. 77x66 & 3 stories high. Right now I'm working on the rail line which will extend over 6k blocks from Mount Falcon to the north. I was originally going to have it above ground, but since I only just started the line before logging off tonight, I've decided to pull it up & send it underground instead. This way it doesn't show up on the DynMap as a 6k long rail line. It'll remain completely hidden. The truck wasn't ready yet, so I get tomorrow off too! Guess what I'm going to do tomorrow? If you guessed Minecraft ALL DAY again, you're right! I'll be working on that rail line all day. Digging over 12k blocks out to run it underground.

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean your bathroom baseboards, dust heavy knickknack areas in your bedroom, clean your kitchen countertops, clean your living room tables, sweep your front walkway outside, & clean your car's windshield inside.

Facebook of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:
Day off!

Pandora of the Day:
Elton John - Rocket Man (Official Music Video)

Pinterest of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:
Day off!

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day: I Asked Apple for Everything It Knows About Me, and Here's What I Found

No comments:

Post a Comment