Sunday, December 30, 2018

December 30, 2018

Afghan of the Day:
EMS / Police Inspired Afghan - SALE: 66% OFF!

Alexa of the Day: Good morning! One hundred two years ago today, Ernie McLea became the first hockey player to complete a hat trick in Stanley Cup competition. And for the icing on the cake, he scored the winning goal as well. Hats off to Ernie McLea!

Blog: Today in Minecraft I'm going to build a Spawn Stable for all those who ride to spawn. That way they have a place to park. I also built a single stable at my house to park my horse in. Minecraft went well, but after that was a series of many very unfortunate events back to back. It was too much for me to handle. It was honestly the worst night of the entire year of 2018. I'm still not ok. I know I will be eventually, but it's going to be a while. No one died, but it was still an extremely traumatic night (for me).

Daily Cleaning of the Day: dust your bathroom accents, dust the intricate items in your bedroom, clean your kitchen cabinets, clean under the furniture in your living room, sweep & mop your entryway, & clean your car's seats.

DynMap of the Day:

Facebook of the Day:

Minecraft Screenshot of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:
Didn't get there yet today & no, you can't see a pic of me in my night shirt.

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:
15 minutes in the Massage chair.

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:
Not yet.

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment