Friday, December 28, 2018

December 28, 2018

Afghan of the Day:
Bavarian Crochet Primaries Lapghan

Alexa of the Day: Good morning! Comic book legend Stan Lee was born on this day in 1922. And his legend lives on through such iconic creations as the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and of course, Spider-Man. Today, I would like to say one word in his honor. Excelsior!

Blog: DoorDash was busy again today & I couldn't check in to work. I REALLY need to get to bed / get up earlier &/or have the ability to schedule in advance & then get to bed / get up at a specific time. That would fix all of this. I say it every day. Drove to Princeton, checked in with GrubHub & as usual, didn't get any runs there either. I did get to spend some time with my daughter & son-in-law while I was hanging out & waiting, so that was nice. Today is another Minecraft day (YAY!). I'm going to build a Spawn Forest at the spawn point on the server. There's going to be 1 of every tree in the game & it's going to bake up approximately 65 square blocks, centered at spawn. Today's project will be the 1st one I do on this server that will be done completely in creative mode.

Daily Cleaning of the Day: dust your bathroom lights, dust the intricate items in your bedroom, clean your kitchen countertops, clean your living room door inside & out, sweep & mop your closets, & clean your car's windshield inside.

DynMap of the Day:

Facebook of the Day:

Minecraft Screenshot of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment