Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018

Afghan of the Day: Country Rose & Seascape Afghan

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! One of Charles Dickens' most popular and heartwarming tales was first published 175 years ago today.

Blog: It was the perfect setup for a great day at work. Kyle is off today, which meant an opportunity for a FULL day at work & maximum income. I went to bed at the time I always wanted to, 10pm (which never happens!). All the planets aligned for an amazing & profitable day at work! So what happens? I sleep 13½ hours (not counting getting up every hour to put a crying puppy that wandered away back with the litter) & wake up so sick that my hair hurts. I swear my guardian angel is a weeping angel! I woke up with the headache STILL. I've taken DayQuil & Excedrin & had some coffee. I feel a little better now, but this cough & the congestion just won't quit.

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean your bathroom tile grout & walls, clean your bedroom floor, clean your kitchen cabinets, wash your living room windows, sweep your back porch, & clean your car's center console.

Facebook of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day: A lock turns a door into a wall.

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:
What you need to know about caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment