Saturday, December 15, 2018

December 15, 2018

Afghan of the Day:
Classic Elegance Afghan - SALE: 66% OFF!

Amazon of the Day:

Blog: I spent yesterday working on the Minecraft rail line for HOURS & I'm still not done. The line is almost 6,700 blocks long underground. It's not a pretty ride, but having it above ground would have meant griefers because everyone could have seen it & dismantled it. I will most likely finish it today! I rewrote my schedule yesterday for maximum profit with DoorDash once the truck is out of the shop & I'm on the road making money again. I moved this blog to evenings after I get home from work & also moved daily cleaning to after the blog in the evenings. This way I can get on the road earlier & make more money during the day. I stop dashing at sunset because it's pretty rough seeing addresses in the dark & I also don't like delivering to apartment complexes after dark since I'm alone. We were supposed to get the truck back 2 days ago, then yesterday, now they said today. I'm HOPING I'll be back on the road & making money by Monday morning! Now that the schedule is rewritten, the only factors determining how much I make every day is what time we get to bed at night, which directly affects what time I get up in the morning, & Kyle's work schedule since I'm his ride to & from work. OTHER than those 2 things, I'll be on the road making as much money as possible! I did it! I finally finished the rail line & ended up in the mountains over 6,500 blocks away. Now I'm working on the pathway that will run alongside the rail line, but not the entire distance. The pathway will only go for about 500 blocks. It still requires digging out 3 stones for each 1 gravel I place, so between that & the rail line, I now have TONS of stone bricks again. Enough to build a SECOND Mount Falcon Manor!! But that's SO not going to happen. So I'll just do a whole bunch of builds. A huge build to the left & to the right of Mount Falcon creating a huge courtyard in the middle where I can create a nice park. I have moved my stockroom & am now halfway done deconstructing the final build on the lot. The lot has been restored to its natural beauty. Next I just move the tiny sugarcane & tree farms & then start using up all the materials I have on hand. I thought about a wall, but the build & lot is too beautiful to hide behind a huge wall. Besides, all are welcome here & with the grief prevention in place, people can explore everything without destruction or theft. Today is up in the air again. We were supposed to do the DoorDash thing today, so I showered, did my hair & makeup, even made my lunch to take with me & then was told we're not going until late this afternoon (after 4). So now I'm not sure if we're really going at all or not. I guess we'll see. I doubt it though. Pete isn't really into being a DoorDash co-pilot. I know he keeps suggesting it to be nice, but it has only ever happened once in all these months.

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean your bathroom doors & doorframes, dust window sills, ledges, & blinds in your bedroom, clean your kitchen stove, dust living room window blinds, sweep & hose off your back porch, & clean your car's back window inside.

Facebook of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day: Death Wish Coffee is coming to Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment