Thursday, December 20, 2018

December 20, 2018

Afghan of the Day:

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! It's Go Caroling Day. So get out there and jingle those bells.

Blog: During my sick day yesterday I played a little Minecraft & started a new build. I'm still trying to use up all of my acquired materials & I have enough to keep me building for a long time! Then I spent 1 Sim day playing my Simburbia household & then watched London Has Fallen. I feel better today, hopefully I'll get on the road soon & make some money. WOO! Welp, slow day in both hoods. I headed out to McKinney to Dash & it was full. I waited for a bit for a slot to open up, but none did. Then I headed back across my town to Princeton for some Grubbing but no orders came in after waiting for a bit, so I headed home for the day. That means the blog & other stuff get done early & then it's gaming & yarn until Pete gets home from work.

Daily Cleaning of the Day: do your laundry, change your bedding, wipe down your refrigerator, wash your living room windows, sweep & Swiffer Wet Jet your closet, & clean your car's instrument panel.

Facebook of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day: A lock turns a door into a wall.

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment