Tuesday, December 18, 2018

December 18, 2018

Afghan of the Day: Crocheted Long Brown Throw - SALE 33% OFF!

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! Sixty years ago today, the world's first telecommunications satellite was launched into orbit from Cape Canaveral. Through the holidays it circled the Earth, like a magical new ornament adorning the night sky.

Blog: Woke up super tired (even after getting enough sleep) & feel more sick than usual but I still have to work because I took yesterday off for puppy birth. Double shot of DayQuil! This cold is lasting way too long. The puppies are doing great! Went to work today & got a "We're SUPER busy" text & made an extra $1 per run, but the app only let me check in until 1pm & then it kept erroring after 1 when I tried to extend my dash. I drove home & half of the trip it was some HTTP error & the other half of the trip is was an "Oops, we couldn't find that order" error. Forced into early retirement at 1pm. Damn. So here I am, home early. At least I get to blog, clean the house, get some puppy therapy, & maybe even get some Minecraft time in today before I pick Kyle up from work & then Pete gets home.

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean your bathroom tile grout & walls, clean your bedroom door & door frame, , clean your kitchen cabinets, dust your living room ceiling fan, sweep & mop your entryway, & check your car's air freshener.

Facebook of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment