Saturday, December 8, 2018

December 8, 2018

Afghan of the Day: Bavarian Rainbow Lapghan - SALE: 66% OFF!

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! I've just returned from the 4th millennium to tell you it's Pretend to be a Time Traveler Day. Hopefully the aliens I was fighting there didn't follow me back. Uh oh. Look out! Pew pew. Whew, that was close!

Blog: Good morning everyone! I got another shipment from Nadine West yesterday & as usual, I love it all! My only suggestion to them was to maybe send warmer clothing since it IS December. Everything is SUPER thin. Pretty, but absolutely not meant for winter weather.
Have you ever had to change a credit card number & then had to call a dozen companies that auto-pay to tell them your new card number? I hate having to do that! I've had to change my card number in the past due to one circumstance or another & then called Amazon, Netflix, our ISP, etc, etc, only to forget one of them & not realize it until the service is suspended for non-payment. Well, I just had to do that with my AmEx card & luckily, no autopays are on that one. AFTER it was done, I rambled on to the lady on the phone about why I just did it (not needed information, I was just talking while she was typing because of the awkward silence). She said "wait, you're changing your card number to prevent a merchant from billing you anymore?" ... "Yes", ... "OH! Well AmEx updates your new card number with all merchants to prevent you from having to contact everyone after you change your card number!" WOW! That's great!! Except in this ONE case. So I ended up having to put a block on the merchant (Lyft Rideshare) who after being asked repeatedly to remove my card # from my daughter's account, keeps using it. In just 1 month she owes me $80 in rides. I was wondering why my balance was so high! And yes, she really did call to change the card number, I was there while she did it TWICE. Apparently though, they lied & kept my card number on file & default to it every time she uses Lyft. So now there's a 40 year block on Lyft with my AmEx account.

Clothing Colors of the Day: Black Pants, White Jewelry, Orange Shoes, & a White Top. Daily Cleaning of the Day: Clean your bathroom counter, closet floor, do the dishes, clean the stovetop, clean the living room tables, sweep & mop your home office, feed the pets, & clean your car's dashboard.

Facebook of the Day:

Pandora of the Day: Fur Elise - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Pinterest of the Day:

Random of the Day: GTA V; took my Tornado out for a drive, stole a Vapid Minivan to add to my collection, then got back in my Tornado, upgraded it, & called it a night.

Reddit of the Day: Armpits set the standard for the overall hygiene of the whole body.

Selfie of the Day: Not today :) Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day: Would you fight for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment