Tuesday, December 11, 2018

December 11, 2018

Afghan of the Day:
Bavarian Brights Afghan - SALE: 66% OFF!

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! One hundred five years ago this week, the Mona Lisa was recovered after being missing for nearly two years. There's some controversy over why the painting was stolen, and when exactly it was reclaimed. Only the Mona Lisa knows the truth. But as always, she remains enigmatic.

Blog: Good morning everyone! Early-ish start to the day. I'm ahead of where I was yesterday by over an hour, so hopefully I'll pick up runs today with DoorDash / GrubHub & make some money! I tried yesterday but it was really slow & I didn't get any runs from either one. There was a promotion yesterday with GrubHub, but I'm wondering if it either didn't apply to my area or there were just too many Grubbers when I was clocked in. I heard from a friend that there's a DoorDash promotion today, so hopefully it'll be busy!

Daily Cleaning of the Day: Check & dust your bathroom lights, de-cobweb the corners of your bedroom walls, dust the knickknacks in your kitchen, dust living room window blinds, sweep & mop your living room, & clean your car's center console.

Facebook of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:
Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl

Pinterest of the Day:

Random of the Day: Clean your car seats.

Reddit of the Day: People get excited these days when they see “thread” on short form social media sites.

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day: Microsoft's Satya Nadella ranked as best CEO in US; Google's Sundar Pichai, Amazon's Jeff Bezos make top 10

No comments:

Post a Comment