Wednesday, December 12, 2018

December 12, 2018

Afghan of the Day:
Bavarian Afghan - SALE: 33% OFF!

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! Guglielmo Marconi became the first person to send a radio transmission across the Atlantic Ocean on this day in 1901. The message was simply the Morse code signal for the letter S — which I assume was short for, "'sup y'all.

Blog: Good morning everyone! Early-ish start to the day. I'm ahead of where I was yesterday by a little bit, so hopefully I'll pick up runs today with DoorDash / GrubHub & make some money! I tried yesterday but it was really slow & I didn't get any runs from either one. Welp, same thing today. No runs. ::: sigh ::: I have a day off today! A very RARE day off. No car! That means I don't need to be ANYWHERE for ANYONE! My son tried already. He knew I was off today & wanted a 93 mile round trip ride. THIS is why I am SO happy when I don't have a car today. Because when I do, I never have a day off. I end up being a personal taxi for everyone. They don't understand that I enjoy my days off as much as they do & sometimes I just don't want to leave the house & I don't want to be out in traffic ... I want just ONE DAY where I can sit here in my sweats & play Minecraft, Sims 3, & crochet ... uninterrupted.

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean your toilets, de cobweb the corners of your bedroom walls, clean your refrigerator doors & handles, dust living room lampshades, sweep & mop your bathroom, & clean your car's seats.

Facebook of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:
Day off!

Pandora of the Day:
Toby Keith - I'm Just Talkin' About Tonight

Pinterest of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day: If animals could use the internet, most of them would be so pissed at how much attention cats and dogs get.

Selfie of the Day:
Day off!

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day: Poland climate summit protest limits anger young activists

No comments:

Post a Comment