Monday, December 17, 2018

December 17, 2018 - 8 Puppies!

Afghan of the Day:

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! The animated sitcom, The Simpsons, first aired on this day in 1989 and is now in its 30th season. It's been running so long that some of its catchphrases are now in the dictionary. I wonder what Noah Webster would have to say about that. D'oh!

Blog: For dinner tonight I'm making grilled pork w/ vegetables & soy sauce on a bed of rice with ice cream for dessert. YUM! PUPPIES! We have EIGHT (8) puppies! Birthing started at 10:43 this morning as I was getting dressed for work. The last puppy was born at 12:24p. The largest is 7.4 oz & the runt is 4.4 oz. We have clear red, tan, piebald, chocolate & tan, chocolate & cream, & chocolate. We expected them on the 20th, so they were early or the online calculator was off a bit. Today is completely discombobulated due to ... well, 8 PUPPIES! Needless to say I'm taking today off from work & my schedule is kinda fried too at this point. SO, I'm going to go ahead & do my blog for the day, clean the house, & then ... who knows. I'm playing it by ear today.

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean your bathroom tile grout & walls, clean your bedroom door & door frame, , clean your kitchen cabinets, dust your living room ceiling fan, sweep & mop your entryway, & check your car's air freshener.

Facebook of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment