Monday, December 10, 2018

December 10, 2018

Afghan of the Day:
Fisherman Knitted Afghan - SALE: 33% OFF!

Amazon of the Day: Good morning! Twenty years ago today, crew members entered the International Space Station for the very first time, when astronaut Bob Cabana and cosmonaut Sergei Krikalev floated in together.

Blog: Good morning everyone! Plans were up in the air for a bit yesterday. Hubby didn't have any plans but was resistant to a Sunday DoorDash session (understandable since it IS his day off). He's not sure if we're going out for a bit or staying home (if that's the case I'm going to fire up Minecraft & work on my Mount Falcon Manor for an hour). I finished all my builds on the server I'm on daily & decided to build Mount Falcon & move everything into that. Even with EVERYTHING in there, there will STILL be tons of empty rooms. The place is that huge. Then with all the empty space outside once I tear down the original buildings, I can build a beautiful park, fishing lake, beach area, small wooded area, & start working on a small town or shop where I can sell some of my items. Mount Falcon takes many hours to complete. At an hour a day, I've already been working on it for a LONG time & am finally about to put down the flooring for the 3rd floor. I'm going to make some design changes to this one though. I've built this many times in the past & usually always keep it stock, but Since I'm actually going to LIVE in this one, I'm going to add a lot of things to it like stained glass windows in the attic, maybe dormers to add windows & light on the 3rd floor & break up that LONG plain roofline. For now the entire build is stone brick, but I'll be doing the oak accents around the edges & peaks on the roof as I do on all of my builds & I'll be changing the flooring in each room inside to keep it visually interesting. I might even change the walls for some rooms also. If I have stone brick left over, which I most likely will even though this build requires over 15k stone bricks, I'll probably build a nice wall around the entire area & light the whole place up to keep monsters from spawning inside the town walls. I have more than enough coal to light EVERYTHING up for miles around. I've collected a TON of materials during the time I was mining every day. I have a LONG list of ideas for buildings & parks to add, so I can work on this area for a very, very long time. When I finally DO run out of materials, I'll randomly teleport to a brand new area on the map & start over, keeping a warp to this town so I can pop back & forth between the brand new start & my fully complete home / town. Got to bed super late & have to get up super early. I've got Excedrin & Stacker ready for when I wake up. Ugh. Well, I woke up before my alarm & actually feel pretty much awake. I don't know how or why, but I'm not complaining!

Clothing Colors of the Day: Patterned leggings, red jewelry, brown boots, & a multi-color top. Daily Cleaning of the Day: Clean your bathroom counters, bedroom doors & door frames, clean refrigerator (wipe down the handles & outer doors), dust living room window blinds, sweep & mop your kitchen, & clean your car's instrument panel.

Facebook of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:
Ozzy osbourne CrazyTrain Lyrics

Pinterest of the Day:

Random of the Day:

Reddit of the Day: Farts would be much more embarrassing if you could see them.

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment