Wednesday, June 21, 2017

1st Day of Summer 2017

Country Rose Seascape Afghan: $75.92
As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone! I finished the border on the machine knit afghan yesterday, yay!
I started a new machine knitted afghan after that ... same one, only larger this time by almost 25%. It has a mix of thin & thick yarns, so it will be a little different. The one I just finished was consistent as far as yarn thickness. I also added a silo to my Original Minecraft server town that I'm building (lizc864.g.akliz.net):

I worked on my crocheted Ravenclaw afghan for a bit last night & today I'll work on my crocheted sweater & spend some time on my Earth Glow Minecraft server (lizc864e.g.akliz.net). So far I only have a crop for food in that world. Let's see what I add today after I go mining for materials. Have a great day everyone!
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime is a traditional style jigsaw puzzle game, in a kawaii style.
Shot documentary-style, this film follows the daily grind of two young police officers in LA who are partners and friends, and what happens when they meet criminal forces greater than themselves.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest

Kiss on my List: Hall & Oats
Quote of the Day via Twitter
***
Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?

No comments:

Post a Comment