Beautiful Blue Shells Afghan: $37.96
As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.
Good afternoon everyone! Yes, I know what time it is. I'd say my sleep schedule is officially hosed now. HA! Oh well. Yesterday we went out & ran errands & I talked hubby into going to Cracker Barrel for lunch. He hates that place. Not the food, the food is great! But he hates potpourri. He says that place is potpourri with food. The scent is so strong in there that it gives him a headache. The final candle I ordered came yesterday so my candle supply is back to normal levels & I got a pattern book I ordered that I was eagerly waiting for with a beautiful knit afghan pattern in it that I can't wait to get started on. I played on my Earth Glow Minecraft server a little last night & finally have an enclosed structure for safety.
Today I'm going to add a patio off the side of the house & remove the little 3x3 patio out in the river. I worked on my favorite entrelac knitted afghan & I still love how it's turning out. Many more of these are in my future, each with a different design.
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
*75% off!* This time Phineas and Ferb decide not to fritter away their energy. They are going to build the coolest rollercoaster in their backyard! But to assemble such an enormous construction they need a good drawing and a lot of different parts which are not so easy to find.
A New Orleans DA discovers there's more to the Kennedy assassination than the official story.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
1. A bicycle can't stand alone; it is two tired.
2. A will is a dead giveaway.
3. Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
4. A backward poet writes inverse.
5. In a democracy it's your vote that counts; in feudalism, it's your Count that votes.
6. A chicken crossing the road: poultry in motion.
7. If you don't pay your exorcist you can get repossessed.
8. With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
9. Show me a piano falling down a mine shaft and I'll show you A-flat miner.
10. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
11. The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine was fully recovered.
12. A grenade fell onto a kitchen floor in France resulted in Linoleum Blownapart.
13. You are stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
14. Local Area Network in Australia : The LAN down under.
15. He broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
16. A calendar's days are numbered.
17. A lot of money is tainted: 'Taint yours, and 'taint mine.
18. A boiled egg is hard to beat.
19. He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
20. A plateau is a high form of flattery.
21. The short fortuneteller who escaped from prison: a small medium at large.
22. Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
23. When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
24. If you jump off a Paris bridge, you are in Seine.
25. When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.
26. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
27. Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
28. Acupuncture: a jab well done.
29. Marathon runners with bad shoes suffer the agony of de feet.
30. The roundest knight at king Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
31. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
32. She was only a whisky maker, but he loved her still.
33. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
34. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
35. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
36. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
37. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
38. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
39. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
40. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a head.'
41. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
42. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'
43. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, 'No change yet.'
44. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
45. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
46. Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.
Dirty Dancing: Time of my Life (Final Dance)
Quote of the Day via Twitter
Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?