Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday June 16 2017

Victorian Ripple Afghan: $179.52
Made with Mary Maxim Starlette yarn in Denim & True Periwinkle. As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good morning everyone! Another night with hardly any sleep. Misty finally lets me sleep through the night, but she wakes me up at the crack of dawn every morning no matter what time we went to bed. The sunlight hits her & she's up ... standing at the side of our bed & whining, yipping, & barking until I get up. I keep hoping she'll stop on her own & put a pillow over my head to try to drown her out, but she doesn't stop & no pillow can drown out the shrill puppy whines. I've been eating Zantrex Black like m&ms with Dr Pepper for the past week trying to stay awake during the days. Yesterday was a really good day. I logged into the Gallifrey Minecraft server for a bit & then worked on my Tri-Color Throw on the knitting machine until Pete got home from work, then made dinner & worked on my Partly Cloudy Skies crocheted afghan while we watched TV. Today I'll log into the Gallifrey server again, work on the Tri-Color Throw some more (it's over halfway done already) & then work on my Fantasy Garden crocheted afghan tonight. Have a great day everyone!
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
A boy stands on a station platform as a train is about to leave. Should he go with his mother or stay with his father? Infinite possibilities arise from this decision. As long as he doesn't choose, anything is possible.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest

2 Tickets to Paradise: Eddie Money
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment