Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday June 9 2017

Around We Go Thin Afghan: $75.92
As will all home crocheted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone! Another late day, but nothing going on, so hopefully a good day. I overslept because I really needed to make up sleep from the past 3 days of hitting the ground running after only a few hours sleep every night. I'm still tired, but I didn't want to sleep all day & screw today up too. We have errands to run tomorrow & if it's anything like last Saturday, the day will be completely hosed. I did get to work on my hand knit sweater for a little bit last night & it's coming out very nicely.
I spent some time on the Gallifrey Minecraft server & finally built a fenced in area for all the cows I've been breeding around my house.
Today I'll work on my favorite hand knit entrelac afghan & go check out a brand new Minecraft server. Have a great day everyone!
***
To commemorate Kou Shibusawa's 35th anniversary, the "Kou Shibusawa Archives" will be opened in the Steam Store. Here we will revive popular previously released titles.
In this fourth round of releases, we offer "NOBUNAGA’S AMBITION: Bushou Fuunroku," the 4th in this orthodox simulation game series, released in 1990. The theme is "Culture&Technology." Tea ceremonies and the gathering of tea items add a cultural element, while the creation of guns and plated ships express the technology of the time.
A sergeant who refuses to be involved in a police cover-up joins an anti-corruption team.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest

Magnets & Marbles !

Guns N' Roses: Welcome to the Jungle
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment