Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Tuesday June 13 2017

Airy & Large Purple Afghan: $75.92
As will all home crocheted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good morning everyone! I overslept by an hour, but that's because the puppy keeps me up still at night. It seems Misty always wants to play in the middle of the night. I got up to feed her around 3 in the morning & that calmed her down & she let me sleep for a little longer. I got woken up again this morning to her whining for Taz & I to wake up & play with her. I logged into the Survival Galaxy Minecraft server yesterday & found that my crops were completely gone & some of the tilled dirt was even trampled. My chest, which was underground just under the crops was completely gone too. I deleted that server, if a new player can't mine, start a crop for a food supply, & place a chest with their mined materials in it for future use without thieves taking EVERYTHING, then that's a server I don't want to have anything to do with. I don't know if they have Grief Prevention on that server, but even if they do, I was brand new & hadn't found any gold yet to make a golden shovel to claim my land with. It's simple ... did you plant the crops? No? Then they're not yours ... don't take EVERYTHING & trample the ground. Did you place that chest or what was in it? No? Then don't touch! Thieves. I'll never log onto that server again. I don't allow such things on my servers. If it's not yours, don't touch it. I WILL see you do it if you do & I WILL ban you instantly for it. After deleting that server I logged into the Altitude server. They have a brand new map for 1.12 & even though I had a LOT on the previous map, I love fresh starts. I'm in a Savannah now & have a super tiny starter house south of spawn. I'll be logging into Altitude again today & expanding my tiny little new home. I also got some work done on my Partly Cloudy Skies afghan. Not much though. That poor project is cursed. The last 3 times in a row I tried to work on it, something "came up". ONLY that project, every time.Yesterday I started working on it & had to run to the next county to pick something up for Pete. He got home about a minute behind me when I got back from the errand. This project is going to take much longer than any of the others. I don't even have any update photos of it because I only ever get a couple of rows done per day. Today I'm going to work on my favorite Entrelac knit afghan.
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Balloon Blowout invites you to pop weird and wacky balloons! In this colorful puzzler, balloons have escaped and you must pop them all before they get away. You get points for each popped balloon and additional points for grouped balloons or for popping balloons of identical color.
When the menace known as the Joker emerges from his mysterious past, he wreaks havoc and chaos on the people of Gotham, the Dark Knight must accept one of the greatest psychological and physical tests of his ability to fight injustice.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest

Someone Saved My Life Tonight: Elton John
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment