Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thursday June 29 2017

Green Bay Packers Inspired Afghan: $75.92
As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone! I didn't get to work on the knitting machine at all yesterday, but I did get some time in on my favorite entrelac knit afghan & I got to spend some time on the Altitude Minecraft server. I finally have a house larger than 2x2. lol

Today was a rough start, I woke up too early again & in a bad mood, but things got better once the kids got up & I was able to vent a little. Today I plan on spending some time on the LuxCraft Minecraft server & tonight working on my favorite entrelac knit afghan again. YAY! Now ... for the most frustrating part of my day. I want to buy a car! I mean I REALLY want to buy this car NOW! I don't have the cash & we really can't afford to go get a bank loan for it. I have my truck, I don't NEED this car, but OH how I WANT IT! A guy right up the street from me is selling it.
1969 Pontiac LeMans Custom S
***
Pic of the Day via facebook
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Rewind time and manipulate gravity in order to solve parkour puzzles in this exciting new 2D platformer.
Two stage magicians engage in competitive one-upmanship in an attempt to create the ultimate stage illusion.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
Heckler get some well deserved justice. (from r/JusticeServed on Reddit)

Kenny Chesney: All the Pretty Girls
Posted by a friend of mine, Joe on Twitter
***
Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President?

No comments:

Post a Comment