Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday June 19 2017

Randomness Machine Knitted Afghan: $75.92
As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone. Yesterday was good, I never crocheted the graphgan last night, but I did finish the afghan that was on the knitting machine & now I'm working on the border which is crocheted. So far it's looking good! Today was a bit of a mess right out of the gate. Early this there was a very close lightning strike that woke me up. It was so close that our thermostat on the wall was glowing a bright blue/green after the power went out. No fire though, luckily. The power came back on just after 9:a, right when I got woken up by a phone call to run an errand. The power company had JUST left from across the street & before I could get out the door I heard a very loud bang outside. It sounded like a transformer going. We still had power though. About 5 minutes later I heard it again. I called it in. Dispatch toned out the F.D. to an electrical fire at OUR house. No, that's not what I said. Ugh. I expected a bunch of fire trucks to come screaming up the street ... nothing. Crickets. Then dispatch sent out a 2nd tone & page. Again, crickets. Damn, glad my house WASN'T on fire! Then the 3rd time, they toned out the neighboring town. They finally get here & I explain to them what I had told dispatch about a transformer somewhere. They left & the power company stayed behind to listen for where it was coming from if it did it again. I ran my errand down in Dallas & when I got back the power company was working on a transformer just down the street. Ah HA! It was THAT one. Anyway, now it's after 2:p & I've only gotten this far today. Later I hope to do another build in creative on my Original Minecraft server & then work on the border of the machine knitted afghan some more. IF I finish the border tonight, I'll work on my Peaceful Pastels afghan which only has 4 rows to go (still). Oh yeah, that reminds me ... I need to check my HTML code because it keeps choosing my Original server WAY too often. Did I make a typo in the code somewhere?? Sheesh! I'd like to play my OTHER 3 servers too once in a while. Have a great day everyone!
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
A top-secret military research facility has gone dark. Their last communication only had two words in it: “Containment Protocol” Your task is to infiltrate the facility using a prototype remote control drone and work out what has happened to the facility and more importantly - what has happened to the weapon.
Shot documentary-style, this film follows the daily grind of two young police officers in LA who are partners and friends, and what happens when they meet criminal forces greater than themselves.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
***

Queen: Killer Queen
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment