Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thursday June 15 2017

Bavarian Crochet Caron Lapghan: $37.96
As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good morning everyone. I'm still extremely short on sleep. I was supposed to get to bed early last night but everyone wanted to chat for another couple hours & as usual the puppy, Misty woke me up at an unGodly hour. I'm almost at the point of wanting to sneak out to a cheap motel & just sleeping for a couple days straight through. Only problem with that is getting anyone to remember to feed the pets while I'm gone & spend time with them. I can't even run away from home because my dogs would miss me too much. HA! I completely rewrote my schedule again yesterday ... further streamlining it for maximum productivity. I spend a lot more time on the knitting machine now & decided yesterday to take back my earlier statement of making only sweaters on the machine & started an afghan yesterday. I chose 7 favorite patterns that I will be making on the machine, only 1 of them is a sweater. I spent a lot of the day yesterday socializing (4 hours total) & about an equal amount of time rearranging yarn, rewriting my schedule, & getting set up for the new machine knitted afghan project, which is coming out great so far:
I spent some time on my Original Minecraft server world & built a livestock farm in creative mode. I never did get to crochet yesterday because by the time the kids wound down & talked themselves out, Pete had already been asleep for 2 hours (Oh how I needed that extra 2 hours sleep!!!). It was a really busy day yesterday. Besides everything I already mentioned, Pete got home late from work & without groceries so we went out, grabbed a bite to eat & then went grocery shopping. He went to sleep as soon as we got home & I would have loved to also, but ... yeah. Today I plan to spend some time on the Gallifrey Minecraft server & hopefully work on my crocheted Partly Cloudy Skies afghan this evening. Have a great day everyone!
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Just Updated! Version 1.1 now has 6 New online Mayhem levels, Character Customization, 35 Defense levels, 25 Skirmish levels, and more!
A seventeen-year-old aristocrat falls in love with a kind but poor artist aboard the luxurious, ill-fated R.M.S. Titanic.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
***

The Bangles: Manic Monday
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment