Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Tuesday June 27 2017

Bavarian Rainbow Lapghan: $37.96
As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone! I added an enchanting room to my home on my Earth Glow Minecraft server yesterday (lizc864e.g.akliz.net) & next will be a sheep pen so that I can start adding some color to my world. I like to have 1 of each color of sheep for a total of 16. I sheer them once a day & when I have enough of a single color, I use it as building material.
Today I'm going to spend some time on the LuxCraft Minecraft server. I may or may not ALSO log into my Earth Glow server. We'll see ... Right now I'm just loving spending time on Earth Glow, but I don't want to burn out on it so I'm trying to force myself to back off a little. HAHAHA, yeah, like that's going to work. I finished the 2nd panel on my Tri-Color Throw that I'm making on the knitting machine. 1 more panel to go! I almost got the 2nd panel off the machine before Pete got home, but not quite. I'll finish binding it off today & then start the 3rd & final panel. I also completed another row on the entrelac temperature afghan which is now 50% completed.
I also worked on the new Art Deco knit afghan & am still on the beginning seed stitch border at the bottom. It's 201 stitches across & the bottom border is 18 rows, so it'll take a little bit to get to the main pattern.
Tonight I'll work on my Fantasy Garden afghan. Today I'm enjoying the new Reddit user pages that they're beta testing. It's nice, you can post anything you want on your profile page, so thing that don't really fit into a specific subreddit can go there. I see a lot of potential! Have a great day everyone!
Pic of the Day via facebook
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Kitten Super Adventure is a game where you play as a kitten and explore 20 worlds, your mission is to collect the stolen catnip bags and bring them back to Cat Islands, only then can you save your kitten companions and stop the islands from sinking!
The aliens are coming and their goal is to invade and destroy Earth. Fighting superior technology, mankind's best weapon is the will to survive.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
Photo of the Day via Reddit

Pat Green: All Just to Get to You
Quote of the Day via Twitter
***
Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral?

No comments:

Post a Comment