Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday June 30 2017

Beautiful Blue Shells Lapghan: $37.96
As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone! I had to run an errand downtown today so I'm a little bit behind. About 2 hours off from yesterday. I finally slept really well tonight. The puppy gave me a peaceful night & let me sleep as long as I needed / wanted to. YAY! I feel so much better now. I was on the LuxCraft Minecraft server yesterday & finally built a home. No more hiding in a hole! It's a tiny house though. Only 3x3 on the inside. I've been breeding my sheep & had a haul of 45 wool in just 1 round of shearing. I'll be on the same server again today.

I got a lot done on the 3rd & final panel of the machine knit afghan I'm working on & was going to finish it today (not counting the crocheted border), but with the errand this morning I don't think I'll be finishing it until Monday now. I don't think I'll have enough time today & I don't do machine knitting on weekends usually because we're just too busy. I worked on my favorite entrelac knit afghan last night & today I'm going to work on my hand knit sweater. Have a great day everyone!
Pic of the Day via facebook
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Wanderer: The Rebirth is a Virtual Reality hunting-action game.
An insomniac office worker, looking for a way to change his life, crosses paths with a devil-may-care soap maker, forming an underground fight club that evolves into something much, much more.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
Lady Liberty and the New York skyline from r/ImagesOfNewYork on Reddit

Bryan Adams: Summer of 69
Quote of the Day via Twitter
***
Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment