Sunday, June 18, 2017

My 51st Birthday & Father's Day 2017

Classic Elegance Afghan: $151.85
Made with Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn. As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone! I caught up on a little of the week's lost sleep yesterday & last night we went to bed really late so I not only slept late today, but caught up on more sleep. So I woke up REALLY late. Like, past NOON late. So, what do you want to do for your birthday today? Me: Sleep. I'm officially old I guess. HAHAHA! We spent a long time out running errands yesterday & had a combined Birthday / Father's Day dinner at Saltgrass Steakhouse. It was amazing, as usual. Once we got home & all the groceries were put away, I worked on my favorite Entrelac afghan. Today I plan to log into the Gamealition Minecraft server, but may not because it's the ONLY server in my list of servers that hasn't been updated to 1.12 yet & that would mean I'd have to close the launcher, reopen it, switch to the 1.11.2 profile, load the game again ... nah. I'll just choose a different server if Gamealition isn't updated yet. I hope they are though. It's a great server & I've been on it for a very long time. I'll also work on the crocheted Ravenclaw Graphghan today. Have a great day everyone & Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
The Arkona are on the attack. With every move they make they change the world; Devouring history as they go. Only the Brandt Foundation can stop them but not everything is as it seems to be. A darkness has come over Dr.Brandt and the world now seems to dance to his tune.
In 1954, a U.S. marshal investigates the disappearance of a murderess who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest

BTO / Bachman Turner Overdrive: Taking care of business
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment