Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday June 12 2017

Beautiful Brown Shells Afghan: $37.96
Beautiful Brown Shells Afghan: $37.96 This afghan is made with Red Heart Yarn. As will all home crocheted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good morning everyone! I'm on here pretty early for me, good day so far. Well, sorta. I couldn't get to sleep last night because I slept so late yesterday morning. So, I got back up & set up the 4th server in my set of Minecraft servers, the Earth Glow world for 1.12. Now I didn't want to completely screw up my schedule for the whole week, so I set my alarm to get up at the time I WOULD have gotten up had I gone to bed on time. Well, that was a great idea & I knew I'd be tired, but the puppy, Misty, woke up an hour before my alarm & wouldn't stop whining to get up on the bed. She's way too small to be on the bed. If she falls or jumps off, she'll end up injured. Sometimes I'll put her up there in the early morning & she spends the last couple hours of sleeping on my pillow above my head, but this morning she only wanted to bounce around & play. Something that's really dangerous for her to be doing way up there on the bed, so I put her back down on the floor & listened to her whine for an hour before my alarm went off. I'm now running on 4 hours sleep & I'm exhausted, but at least I'm only 30 minutes behind the schedule I'd like to be on. I lost that 30 minutes cleaning out my pictures directory that my computer uses for the rotating background pics every minute on my desktop. I have a very large collection of pictures in that directory & my computer randomly goes through them. Now here's my problem, I noticed that some of the pics in there; I see all the time. Others, I haven't seen at all! What's up with that? Why does it seem to only randomly pick SOME of the pics & leave others out completely? Anyway, I finished my sweater on the knitting machine yesterday:
The next one will be another sweater (I hand knit & crochet enough afghans & hand knit short sleeve sweaters, so I've decided to keep making long-sleeve sweaters on the knitting machine). The next one will be emerald green with silver glitter. I'll start that one today. I also worked on my hand knit sweater yesterday & moved my portal room on the Gamealition Minecraft server. Today I'll work on my Partly Cloudy Skies crocheted afghan & log into the Survival Galaxy Minecraft server. Have a great day everyone!
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
A four races sci-fi base building real time strategy game set on the dark side of an unknown planet where the valuable "green ice" resource can be found.
Earth's mightiest heroes must come together and learn to fight as a team if they are to stop the mischievous Loki and his alien army from enslaving humanity.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
Snoopy vs. The Red Baron: The Royal Guardsmen
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment