Thursday, June 22, 2017

Thursday June 22 2017

Blacklight Beauty Afghan: $179.52
As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone. Apparently I have a bit of a cold. I felt horrible & was tired all day yesterday. Nothing I could really put my finger on, I just felt 'blah'. Today I overslept by 2 hours, so yeah ... I have a cold. Moving very slowly today. Lots going on & possible plans tonight out of the house. I did add a tiny 3x3 patio in front of my crops on my Earth Glow Minecraft server yesterday & today I plan to find a brand new server out there somewhere. I almost finished the 1st of 3 panels on the knitting machine yesterday, Pete got home as I was sewing up the end in preparation of taking it off of the machine. It's half sewn & still hanging on there. I'll take care of that & start the 2nd panel today. I got some work done on my crocheted sweater, but not much. We went to bed early since I wasn't feeling well. Tonight, if we don't go out, I'll work on the Ravenclaw crocheted afghan a little. Have a great day everyone!
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Zero Point is the first 3D 360 short film created for virtual reality. Oculus Rift DK-1 or DK-2 is required. Running time: 15 minutes.
A family learns important life lessons from their adorable, but naughty and neurotic dog.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest

Alan Jackson: Tall Tall Trees
Quote of the Day via Twitter
***
Would you rather have more time or more money?

No comments:

Post a Comment