Thursday, June 1, 2017

June 1 2017

Lavender & Shrimp Machine Knitted Afghan: $37.96
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.

Good afternoon everyone. This past weekend finally caught up with me. I overslept by a LOT because I really needed to make up some sleep & I have a headache or sinus headache. I generally feel like doo-doo, so I'm taking today off completely. I just woke up not too long ago & this post is all I'm going to do today. The housework & everything else is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I'm the only one in the house that's not feeling well right now, but no one did the dishes either yesterday. I'm getting pretty tired of that. I need some help around here ... especially when I'm not feeling well. Yesterday I worked on my Fantasy Garden afghan & didn't get too much done. It was a busy household & people kept coming in to chat with me. I didn't watch much of my show either because it was paused a lot for the conversations. Then Pete called at 5 & said he was on his way home, so I stopped crocheting & being productive & decided to play a little Minecraft for a change until he got home. Turns out he worked another 2 hours, then stopped to pick Allison up & went to 2 stores. Needless to say I really got screwed out of my crocheting time yesterday all around.  Today I'm going to work on my Lamar scarf & hope I start to feel better.
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
A top-secret military research facility has gone dark. Their last communication only had two words in it: “Containment Protocol” Your task is to infiltrate the facility using a prototype remote control drone and work out what has happened to the facility and more importantly - what has happened to the weapon.
The lives of guards on Death Row are affected by one of their charges: a black man accused of child murder and rape, yet who has a mysterious gift.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
***

Joe Sib: Writing Checks
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment