Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday June 10 2017

Irish Trellis Afghan: $151.85
As will all home crocheted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good morning! Well ... 1) I'm doing great today & ahead of / on schedule, BUT 2) I'm not supposed to be here today, I'm supposed to be out running errands. Pete got called in to work today & errands were cancelled. I set up my Minecraft Myth & Magic server yesterday & it's running great with DynMap. I also updated all the other servers to 1.12 & got DynMap working on all of them too (required an updated version of DynMap). The only thing left to do is set up the brand new 1.12 world, which hasn't been created yet. Once I get that done, the ad goes out! I got about a row & a half done on my favorite entrelac afghan before working on the Minecraft servers.
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
XLR is a multiplayer team based arena shooter. Party up into teams (with friends, or just join a random match), select a player class, then deploy to the arena for battle. Or practice your skills against enemies in singleplayer training mode. Choose from different player classes to even the odds.
The cross-country adventures of two good-hearted but incredibly stupid friends.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
***

Stacey Q: 2 of Hearts
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment