Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wednesday June 14 2017

Aspen Machine Knit Afghan: $37.96
Aspen Machine Knit Afghan: $37.96 As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good morning everyone. Stressful morning this morning. Someone sleeping on the sofa, some kid riding an ATV all over our back yard, the dogs bark & the person on the sofa screams at the dogs enough to terrify them while I'm out hunting down the idiot on the ATV who doesn't seem to care about property lines. That & a bunch of socializing & now I'm a little bit behind schedule for the day AND stressed out & angry. The person sleeping on the sofa finally woke up & I told them not to yell at the dogs in broad daylight for doing their job. They're dogs, they bark. They're dogs, they bark at strangers on our property. It's also almost NOON! It's not like they were barking for no reason at 3 in the morning. The other person's response? A Pfffft noise & they just walked away angry. I've about had it with people who should have their own place thinking they call the shots in MY house while not even paying rent! Well, ok ... enough of that. On to happier subjects for me. I played the Altitude Minecraft server again yesterday in hopes of expanding my tiny starter home from the day before. I decided to put a patio on the front of my house. What did I end up with? A 2 block patio just outside the double doors. It looks more like a welcome mat than a patio. lol Very slow start on this server. I had some extra play time yesterday so I logged into another server that just had a world reset for 1.12 & was excited about a fresh start there. Well, all WAS going well ... sorta. The only way out of spawn was a random teleport which put me 20,000+ blocks from where I wanted to be. I kept retrying the random teleport in hopes of getting closer & finally gave up at 7,000+ blocks from where I wanted to be. I walked the rest of the way. It took hours & I finally got to the place I was going to call home. I had collect a full double chest of loot while on my 7,000 block trek so I put that away safely & started mining. I was down there collecting ores & doing my thing when I got surrounded by 7 zombies. SEVEN! I had iron armor & a sword, but it wasn't enough. I was cornered & killed. I ended up back at spawn with no way out other than the random teleport portal. I lost everything but knew it would be floating where I died for about a minute more. I immediately tried /back, but that command is only available for players who have voted for the server x amount of times. WHAT?! But I voted when I logged in, that was 3 votes ... the max for the day & any previous votes were reset when the world reset. I was technically too new to use the /back command. I hadn't set home yet because I hadn't built a home yet. I logged out & deleted the server from my list. Hours spent on there in 1 night & I lost it all & had to start from scratch because I couldn't use the /back command until I've been on there for several days & accumulated enough votes to be worthy? Nope. See ya. Too bad I couldn't take back the 3 votes I had already cast when I started. I usually wait until I'm waiting for the furnaces to smelt to cast a vote just in case something like this goes wrong, but this time, because of the long hike due to the random teleport, I had time on my hands at night while hiding in a hole waiting for the safety of daylight & I voted early. That'll teach me! I worked on my favorite entrelac afghan yesterday in between Minecraft games & it's coming along nicely. Today I plan to spend some time on my Original Minecraft server world & work on the town I'm building in creative. Who knows, I might even wander off & start my own home near a village I found. We'll see. After that I'll work on the Peaceful Pastels Afghan Kit that I'm almost finished with. Only 4 more rounds to go & I'm done! After that I have only 2 more kits left. I don't think I'll be buying anymore kits after this. I'm not sure yet, but I think I like my stuff better. It depends on what's available when I finish the next to last kit.
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
To commemorate Kou Shibusawa's 35th anniversary, the "Kou Shibusawa Archives" will be opened in the Steam Store. Here we will revive popular previously released titles.
In this second round of releases we offer "Romance of the Three Kingdoms II" the second release in the series.
A variety of strategies brings the world of the Three Kingdoms to vivid life. Players take the role of a Ruler of the time and strategize their way into total control.
Los Angeles homicide detective Lieutenant Columbo uses his humble ways and ingenuous demeanor to winkle out even the most well-concealed of crimes.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
***

Queen: Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment