Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday June 23 2017

Bavarian Crochet Caron Lapghan: $37.96
As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone! I'm feeling better today, yay! I started the 2nd of 3 panels on the knitting machine afghan & worked on the Ravenclaw afghan for a bit last night. I also checked out a new Minecraft server yesterday. Well, 2 actually. The 1st one, I was 17,000+ blocks from where I wanted to be, so I started the long journey to where I wanted to start out. I was ALMOST there when I came across a village (food & supplies!) but every villager was a zombie & I died. I lost everything, tools, weapons, food ... I ended up back at spawn (17,000+ blocks away again) & tried /back. I didn't have access to that command. I tried /return, then /ret ... oh well. I logged out & found another server. I did better on the 2nd one & saved it to my list of servers. Today I'm going to log into the AdultCraft server for a while, then tonight I'm going to work on my crocheted sweater. Have a great weekend everyone!
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
We all have inner demons that sometimes tell us to do the wrong thing.
Savage Dragoon is in a constant battle to conquer the darkness lurking within himself...Also known as his "Dark Passenger".

Where his story ends...You Decide...

This game is based on a true story, that being my own and my constant battle against depression. Meet the people who have been a large influence in my life as well as members of my family.
An arms dealer confronts the morality of his work as he is being chased by an Interpol agent.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
***
“And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can’t ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it’s already happened.” —Douglas Coupland

Wings / Paul McCartney: Maybe I'm Amazed
Quote of the Day via Twitter
***
Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment