Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tuesday June 20 2017

Spring Fling Afghan: $179.52
As will all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good morning everyone! The good news is, I was up early this morning. The bad news is, it was because some telemarketer has been calling me all morning. 5 times so far. As usual, IF you answer it's just dead air on the line. They never say anything. That's why I never bother answering. Well, that & I don't want to buy anything they're selling ... or if it's a bill collector it's usually for "Frank". I don't know any Frank & I've had this phone number for 16 years. "Frank" needs to stop using my number to take out loans that he has no intention of paying back. Yesterday I logged into my Original Minecraft server (again) & big surprise, again today too. I looked at my HTML code & there's nothing wrong with it. The code for randomness just wants to pick the same one over & over & over & over. I have no idea why, but it's getting old. I really DO want to play my other servers & other people's servers once in a while. Sheesh! Anyway, I built a nice outdoor area in spawn town yesterday:



I still haven't been crocheting or knitting any of my usual projects. Yesterday was insane & I ran out of time while still working on the border of the machine knit afghan. Today I'm going to continue working on that border until I have to go to a BOA meeting this evening. I can't wait to finish that border ... it looks great so far & I love finishing a project. I also love starting new ones ... choosing the pattern, then choosing the yarn. So exciting for me! Have a great day everyone!
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Across the Line is an immersive virtual reality experience that combines 360°video and computer generated imaging (CGI) to put viewers in the shoes of a patient entering a health center for a safe and legal abortion.
Deckard Shaw seeks revenge against Dominic Toretto and his family for his comatose brother.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
***

Jon Christopher Davis: Love Had Something Else in Mind
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment