Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday June 11 2017

Classic Elegance Afghan: $151.85
Classic Elegance Afghan: $151.85 This afghan is made with Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn. As will all home crocheted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone! I'm running a little late today because I got caught up on some much needed sleep finally. I got a lot of crocheting done yesterday on my Peaceful Pastels kit (only 4 rounds to go before it's finished!) while we watched The Handmaid's Tale.
I completed another row on my entrelac temperature afghan too!
I even finished my starter house on my Minecraft Mech & Magic server. This is the DecoBench room where I'll make all kinds of cool stuff throughout the game. The 1st thing I made was a pew. It's a pretty place to sit down while the furnaces do their smelting.
I also built a church in creative mode in my LizC864 Original server town. Today I finish the Natural Sweater I'm making on the knitting machine & prep for the next knitting machine project which I'm pretty sure will be an afghan, then later I'll work on my hand knit sweater for a bit.
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
A mental massage. Relax in an enchanting universe, by flying smoothly through a gigantic system of caves with otherworldly galaxies, and original music. Without handheld controllers, but a Mouse and Keyboard mode is included for those who don't have an Oculus Rift.
Based on the true story of the Black September aftermath, about the five men chosen to eliminate the ones responsible for that fateful day.
Crochet Pattern of the Day via Pinterest

Grease: You're the one that I want
Quote of the Day via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment